Please listen to this important 3½ minute message from Pastor Weiland.
The Tea Party movement represents a groundswell of conservative-thinking Americans who are concerned about the suicidal course of our nation. This movement provides us an unprecedented opportunity to advance the Kingdom of Yahweh. It is up to us – Yahweh’s Kingdom ambassadors (2 Corinthians 5:20) – to make the most of it.
In obedience to Matthew 9:37-38, we are praying for and enlisting laborers to attend future Tea Party gatherings. The objective will be to provide these well-intended, but largely misinformed, people with the information necessary for them to make a lasting difference in our nation, which one day could prove as historically significant as Luther’s 95 Thesis.
Our specific recommendations are as follows:
- Because the Second Amendment is a hot issue with the Tea Partiers, place a copy of our tract Firearms: Scripturally Defended behind the windshield wiper of every attendee’s car. (If you’re unfamiliar with this pamphlet, you can read it here.) Others are already doing the same at other patriot-type meetings, flea markets, etc.
- Along with Firearms: Scripturally Defended, include the CD The Constitution: Are You Sure It’s the Answer?, which provides a 3 1/2 minute introduction to the online book Bible Law vs. The United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective. (Links to the introductory CD and the series Tea Parties: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly can be found at the bottom of the page.)
As long as our resources allows us to do so, we are making the tracts and CDs available free to anyone who commits himself to handing them out. Of course, donations to help offset our costs will be very much appreciated.
Please fill out the following information and press the submit button to order the Tea Party Packet.
You must fill in all fields. If you cannot fill in a field please type in “unavailable.”
Listen to The Constitution: Are You Sure It’s the Answer?
Listen to Tea Parties: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Part 1 and Part 2
Your privacy is important to us.
- We do not sell or rent to anyone the information you have entrusted to us.
- We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated companies or organizations who want to market their products or services to you.
- When you subscribe to our email updates, audio ministry, or any other subscription service, you can opt out at any time if you no longer want to recieve information from us.
Thank you for supporting us.